IBM released PAW 2.0.90, the summary of features is listed below:
- Books and Reporting
- Set synchronization properties for multiple widgets simultaneously.
- Ability to delete data from single cell widgets removed.
- Select a member or set by typing its name in an exploration view.
- Insert spacer rows and columns in explorations.
- The Replace button now works on selections in the Current set.
- Virtual set and reset features are now available for the current set in the set editor.
- AI-generated recommendations are available in the Learn Pane.
- Plans and Applications
- Usability improvements to the contribution page in Applications and Plans.
- Work with database logs on the modeling workbench.
- Use baseline forecasting to create and share forecasts.
- Simplified process to rename databases, snapshots, and user groups.
- View a user's last login in Planning Analytics Administration.
TO LEARN MORE
For more detail, you can review all of the new features introduced in PAW 2.0.90 at https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/planning-analytics/2.0.0?topic=workspace-2090-whats-new-september-19-2023
You can also view the fix lists for this version and previous versions of Planning Analytics Workspace at https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/ibm-planning-analytics-20-fix-lists#anchor2
IBM continues to add capabilities and functionality to the IBM Planning Analytics platform at regular intervals. If you have questions, we’re happy to discuss, or we can even provide a demo if you’d like to take a closer look. You can reach us any time at https://www.acgi.com/contact-us-meeting