Advanced Analytics Tools
Platforms to provide advanced analytics insight using predictive and prescriptive technologies
The IBM Advanced Analytics portfolio includes two primary platforms
- IBM SPSS for statistical modeling and predictive analysis
- IBM CPLEX Optimizer for prescriptive computing and decision optimization
IBM® SPSS® Statistics is a powerful statistical software platform. It delivers a robust set of features that lets your organization extract actionable insights from its data.
- Analyze and better understand your data, and solve complex business and research problems through a user friendly interface.
- More quickly understand large and complex data sets with advanced statistical procedures that help ensure high accuracy and quality decision making.
- Use extensions, Python and R programming language code to integrate with open source software.
- More easily select and manage your software with flexible deployment options
CPLEX Optimizer allows to model business issues mathematically and solve them with powerful algorithms to produce precise and logical decisions. The mathematical programming technology of CPLEX Optimizer enables decision optimization for improving efficiency, reducing costs and increasing profitability.
CPLEX Optimizer provides flexible, high-performance mathematical programming solvers for linear programming, mixed integer programming, quadratic programming and quadratically constrained programming problems. These solvers include a distributed parallel algorithm for mixed integer programming to leverage multiple computers to solve difficult problems